Seersucker is a beautifully soft fabric, so follow these steps to ensure it stays that way.
- The most important thing to remember is to always rinse your Originals in fresh water after every use. This helps to wash out the chlorine or salt water, as well as your perspiration and suncream.
- Once you’ve done this, don’t be tempted to throw them into the tumble dryer! Hang them up to dry in a shaded spot avoiding direct sunlight.
- It’s always better to hand wash your swim shorts, but if you do insist on putting them in the washing machine, use a delicates setting and a temperature of no more than 30°C without detergent or fabric conditioner. Washing them inside out will also help to protect the outside shell.
- Do not use bleach under any circumstances.
- Your Morville Originals are not suitable for highly chlorinated pools or jacuzzis.