Before you step into the pool or dive off the back of a boat, it’s important you know how to look after your Morville Originals so you can enjoy them for as long as possible. Seersucker is a beautifully soft fabric and requires love like the rest of us.
- The most important thing to remember is to always rinse your Originals in fresh water after every use. This helps to wash out the chlorine or salt water, as well as your perspiration and suncream.
- Once you’ve done this, don’t be tempted to throw them into the tumble dryer! Hang them up to dry in a shaded spot avoiding direct sunlight.
- It’s always better to hand wash your swim shorts, but if you do insist on putting them in the washing machine, use a delicates setting and a temperature of no more than 30°C without detergent or fabric conditioner. Washing them inside out will also help to protect the outside shell.
- Do not use bleach under any circumstances.
- Your Morville Originals are not suitable for highly chlorinated pools or jacuzzis.